Blogger Widgets

new

Lenovo Laptop doesn't turn on and indicator lights don't turn on either.

Lenovo Laptop doesn't turn on and indicator lights don't turn on either.


Laptop appears completely dead, doesn't make a sound or flash any of the indicator lights when I try to turn it on. Charger is not the problem, as I have checked with another laptop and another charger.
Battery is not the problem, as I have tried to turn it on without the battery (only AC charger)
In detail:
The Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite P300-15D, about 2 or 3 years old with absolutely no hardware changes (and absolutely no physical damage. I almost never move it.)
I'm not sure how it powered off because I wasn't close to it when it did, but it had the battery in and was plugged in. I have another Toshiba laptop, which I used to check if it was a problem with the charger. The charger works fine, and I also tried with the charger the other laptop.

If you Facing any Problem Call Lenovo Support: 855-517-2433.


1 comment:

  1. $30 000 notebooks reveals how inefficient the Authorities is. i wonder what the settings of Laptops computer is.

    ReplyDelete